Company will present session series on wine industry best practices.
November 18, 2013 — It was announced today that VinoPRO, a Direct-to-Consumer wine sales, marketing and technology company, has been named Diamond Sponsor of the 2013 North Coast Wine Industry Expo to be held at the Santa Rosa Fairgrounds on Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 9:00AM – 4:00PM.
The Expo, which showcases more than 300 industry exhibitors and attracts thousands of North Coast wine industry professionals, has quickly become the quintessential U.S. wine industry event.
In addition to its sponsorship of the Expo, VinoPro will present a series of sessions called “Birds of a Feather.” These sessions will be held in VinoPRO’s super-sized Diamond Sponsor’s booth, and will be free to Expo attendees. These sessions are designed to educate, entertain, and provide attendees with many helpful takeaways.
The series features three sessions over the course of the day:
- 11AM – “Know Your Customer – Who’s Really Buying Premium and Ultra-Premium Wines?” – Presenter: Jeff Stevenson, CEO, President and Founder, VinoPro
- Jeff Stevenson will explore data collected on $8M of sales, all made via the telephone. Customer habits, demographics, etc., will be discussed. Come find out why your social media strategy isn’t generating sales, and who your REAL customers are.
- 12:00PM – “They Buy You, Not the Wine!” – Presenter: Michael Houlihan, Founder, Barefoot Wines
- Michael Houlihan is co-author of the New York Times Best Seller, The Barefoot Spirit. Learn how he created America’s #1 wine brand, Barefoot Cellars. His techniques for selling wine should be embraced by anyone wanting to increase their sales and close ratios.
- 1:30PM – “Touch Points: Best Practices for Collecting Customer Data” – Presenter: Susan DeMatei, owner of Wine Glass Marketing
- Susan DeMatei will explore tips and techniques that really work for all channels, including tasting room, online, outside events and phone calls.
- “VinoPRO was a big supporter of the Expo when we launched the tradeshow in 2012, despite it being a first year event. They were one of the key reasons it was so successful. Having them back again, with such a great educational program, is certain to make this year an even bigger success,” said George Christie, Wine Industry Network President and Producer of the North Coast Wine Industry Expo.